Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Naruto's Death the kyuubi is on the loose as villages rush for the control of it's power, What can you do to help?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night with The Akatsuki Leader

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

A Night with The Akatsuki Leader Empty
PostSubject: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 am

Zakku directed Reika tot he shower 20 minutes ago. He was now lying on his bead staring at the blank cieling. He wondered what would happen if the village discovered who she was. She would be interrogated or killed....Or both... He was worried for her safety but as long as he said nothing about her true identity what could happen? He sighed and sat up looking out the window
Back to top Go down
https://narutoworldrpg.forumotion.com
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 am

When she finished with the shower she got out and but on the kimono. She was fiddling with her damp hair that was over her right shoulder as she wandered her way back toward Zakku's room. She quietly entered the room and looked at him as he peered out the window. "Is something on your mind..?" She asked quietly, just load enough for him to barely hear.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 am

He turned halfway towards her and smiled "No everthings okay..." He was lying. He wondered about alot of things constantly. Would the other villages find out the big secret about the kyuubi? Would they attack Konoha for it? Who knows...
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 am

She walked over and sat on the bed. "You know, you can be a terrible liar." She said casually as she laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. She had her arms crossed behind her head to use as a pillow. "So.. I was thinking in the shower. If I'm to be here often, I need an alias."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 am

"Hmmm yes you do..." Zakku was never Creative with names or anything at all. He leaned back onto the bed and saw Reika next to him. "Oh sorry, do you want me to sleep on the floor?" He turned red as he began to sit up
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 am

She laughed slightly. "There's no need. I'm sure this bed is big enough for the both of us." She said softly. She blushed slightly at what she said, but she didn't move. "I was thinking maybe Rose. Its simple and easy to remember." She added as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 am

He leaned back again laying down. His arms were on his chest. "Thats a name that suits you" He sat up for a moment and took his shirt off. He tossed it to the side and laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 am

Before he laid back down, she more or less eyed him. When he started to lay back she blushed and looked toward the ceiling, hoping to play it off. Slightly she cleared her throat. "So... um..." She trailed off thinking of what to say. After a few seconds she said, "I might have to leave quite early."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 am

"Ok thats fine, Wake me up when you need to go and ill get you out of here unnoticed." He saw her eyeing him wondering if she would sleep in a kimino. Too much to hope for but still hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 am

She nodded. "Alright.." She then thought about the kimono she was wearing. "Um... Zakku... do you have anything I can sleep in? Kimonos tend to fall off if people try to sleep in them..." She reluctantly asked him. She was still blushing slightly from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:24 am

"Well i got a large shirt i wear sometimes when i try to blend in...it should go down to your knees..." He turned red and then thought why didnt he say now? Because he was decent and he sighed "Its in the closet over there..."
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 am

She sat up and looked to the closet. Slowly she got up and walked to it. "Thanks." She stopped at the door and smiled at him before she went into it. She found the shirt and closed the door, she then changed while she was inside of the closet. After a short while she came out of the closet and walked back toward the bed. She was blushing from the thought of wearing his shirt, and it had his smell on it.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 am

He closed his eyes pretending to sleep. but he couldnt. He slept next to one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen and couldnt just sleep soundly. He thought what were the odds of a girl he liked being on the enemy side and he was sleeping with her. His luck? 100%.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 am

She crawled onto the bed and laid down next to him, not very close, but not very far either. She laid on her back and looked up at the ceiling. Her mind was racing with many thoughts. Every now and then she'd look towards him with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 am

He opened his eyes and yawned. "Damn why cant i ever sleep when i need to...." He looked to see her still awake too. "Cant sleep?" Maybe she had the same thoughts as him. His luck on that....0%
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 am

She turned her head to look at him. "Not really." She answered giving a slight sigh. She curled up still looking at him. "I thought you were nearly asleep." she added as she propped her self up on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 am

he moved his hands behind his head and sighed "No, its hard to sleep tonight" He stared at the cieling "Why cant you sleep?" He asked curiousity covering his face
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 am

"Um...." she thought for a moment looking back at the ceiling. "Well... I guess I'm not used to sleeping beside someone... and I have some... things on my mind." She chickened out on saying the rest. Get it together girl, you have the guts to fight anything that walks yet you cant face up to tell him..? Its so pathetic of you! she fought back a sigh. "What about you..?" She asked, hoping he wouldn't ask about the things on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm

He turned red but turned to hide it. "Its nothing, i just have trouble sleeping sometimes..." Why cant i say anything? She may have the same feelings for me and I won't ever know. He felt his face turn normal and he face the cieling again. He let out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm

She turned on her side to face him when she heard him sigh. "Whats wrong..?" she asked, slightly worried. Is he not comfortable with me being here..? she worried to herself. Many things were going through her head, different scenarios of how it could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

He smiled and turned to her "I'm just fearful always. More for the safety of the village than myself." His smile turned to a frown and he looked up. "Tell me, does the Akatsuki know where the Kyuubi is? Is that why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

"Actually, I haven't heard Kyuubi has escaped until you told me." She answered honestly. She remained looking at him. "I can keep a look out if you want me to.." she added quietly. Her smile wasn't there, but a look of seriousness was there. After a little of silence she also added, "I mean, helping would cease the fighting of other villages.. and help prevent any further serious battle because of Kyuubi.."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm

He sighed then stod and showed her his stomach. It had the same seal naruto and every other Kyuubi Jinchuriki had. "I'm the Kyuubi Jinchuriki, I hid the Kyuubi inside of me when it had escaped from the 9th hokage." He layed next her once again and sighed "I thought the same thing but now everyone fights hoping to find it in another village."
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm

She paused, taking time to think. How would her clan react if they found out... if they found out from her would they question where she heard of it? She sat up slowly, facing him. "Is there any way I can help?" She asked as she softly put her hand on his shoulder. She only thought there was one way to help, but it involved her clan. If so, there would be a big risk at them finding out that she was hanging out with Zakku. If they found out, it could be dangerous for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:09 pm

"There's Nothing anyone can do except me and Kyuubi..." He thought about the deal they had made that Zakku would use his powers in a time of crisis as long as he protected the Kyuubi and didn't abuse it's powers like the other Jinchuriki. He knew what he had to do and he had done so for 3 years so far. "I just need to relax and try to sleep...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night with The Akatsuki Leader   A Night with The Akatsuki Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night with The Akatsuki Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next