Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Naruto's Death the kyuubi is on the loose as villages rush for the control of it's power, What can you do to help?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm

"Yes.." She answered. "I fought to gain control of the Clan so that I can finish what my ancestor tried to do. Everyone who had lead the Clan didn't understand what he had intended..." She added as she leaned against a tree. She thought of how it was told when he lead the clan, about his teammates. There were few similarities now, though she hopes to change that. "Maybe, someday long after this the clan and the village could get along without worry..." She thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm

"Well we do have a good...." He was going to say something but he wasnt sure, was it a friendship, aquaintance, or more? "relationship" GOOD JOB! Relationship could be friendship or more, then wait for her reaction He smiled to her and went up to her. "It's good you follow in Nagato's footsteps.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoworldrpg.forumotion.com
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 pm

"That is true. We have yet to fight." She replied as she looked at him with a hidden blush. She smiled warmly at his praise. "I just do not like how the world is. How the clan when down hill after his death." Her hands where behind her as she was leaning against the tree. "Nagato is pretty much my inspiration for nearly everything."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

"Yea the world today is worse since kyuubi got loose, Now countries war with each other for control of it even though no one knows where it is." he looked at her under the moonlight and stared in awe. She seemed to almost glow with beauty and when he took another step closer her kicked a rock and fell forward catching himself on the tree she was on only inches from her face.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:35 pm

She was about to reply when he had tripped, she blushed madly because of how close they were. "A...are you ok?" she asked softly as she looked at him. She couldn't think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 pm

"I....." he wanted to move forward and kiss her but every inch of his body wouldnt move. He was paralyzed with her eyes. He finally moved back turning bright red. "Yes I'm fine...." he stepped back and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed from standing there for at least 10 seconds before moving.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:45 pm

"Well.. um.. that's good." she stumbled to say, still blushing though it was starting to fade. Her heart was beating a little hard, it confused her a little. She remained leaning against the tree, and as the awkward silence prolonged she thought of that to say. Finally she said, "So... any ideas of where to go that would be safe for me..?" Immediately she felt like an idiot for asking. Of course there's no where really safe... you're an Akatsuki leader. More then just the Leaf Village will be after you in these times she mentally screamed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 pm

"Well...." He rubbed the back of his enck and then an idea popped in his head. "Wait here!" He vanished using his technique to get as close as he could to the leaf village. He found a Kimono in the shopping district that seemed it would fit Reika and activated his ability again to run back. In reality it took him 60 seconds. In his world 3 minutes. He handed the dress to Reika and smiled "Put this on, then you can stay at the Mansion with me"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 pm

She blinked looking at the Kimono, then looked around for a place to change. "Um..." She then walked behind a large tree. "Don't peek." She warned firmly, as she began to take the fishnets off.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

He smiled and yelled sarcastically "Aw what else can i do for fun?" he turned away and watched the stars. He resisted hi most basic urge to peek at her changing. Thats when he heard a noise. Zeke, His body guard was now in front of him before he could react. "What are you doing here Zeke?" Zeke was a kid still, only 17. "I'm here to protect you Hokage." He said smiling. "Go home for the night." Zakku said quietly. A rsustling came from behind them. Oh no Reika... Zeke heard it too and moved behind me and pulled a sword out. Reika please be done! otherwise your caught!
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Reika was making her way back, her hair was down and she was in the Kimono, her dark lipstick was off as well. She looked up at Zakku and saw someone with him. She made herself look disappointed. "He ran from me again.... I guess I'm no good with dogs.." she made up something, making her self sound sad.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 am

He wanted to sigh outloud but Zeke would realize something "Zeke go check the village for a stray dog, I'll help this woman here." Zeke nodded and ran quickly back towards the village. Now he sighed and chuckled turning to Reika, "Smooth" He smiled and looked her over again. She looked even better in the Kimono.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

She laughed and shrugged. "What can I say? Being in the Akatsuki you gotta learn how to act." She smiled, "So... what did you mean... when you said I can stay in the mansion with you...?" She fought against her blush, not wanting to assume things and make a mess out of it. Instead, her expression was giving of slight confusion yet calmness.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 am

"I mean you come to my mansion, you sleep in the guest room, and stay there with me and the leaf ninja, though none will know who you are" Hr winked "Or you could stay in my room" He meant it as a joke, but maybe she would say yes regardless, doubtful but maybe.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 am

"Stay there...? I think the clan would notice me gone... I mean I can come up with an excuse for the night when I'm away... but I have to be back sometime.." She looked up at him. Then thought for a moment. "I dont think it would be a problem tonight."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 am

He smiled and took her hand leading the way towards the Village.

OOC: End of Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2