Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Naruto's Death the kyuubi is on the loose as villages rush for the control of it's power, What can you do to help?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose Empty
PostSubject: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Zakku stood on the water sweating. He took deep breaths and and ran at the waterfall again. It was difficult combining the Tree climbing technique and the water walking technique on this kind of water fall. It was 100 feet tall and had raging power, If he could get passed the 50 foot mark it would be easier. But he always had to drop from chakara exertion.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoworldrpg.forumotion.com
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Reika was walking along side the river headed toward the water fall. Pein the ferret was on her left shoulder sniffing the air as the wind picked up slightly. She was holding onto a medium sized gored used to hold water. She hummed slightly as she saw the waterfall, then she saw someone and stopped walking.
Pein began to hiss slightly toward the man, though they were a great distance away from them. Quietly Reika whispered, "Enough Pein... he isnt posing any harm..." Though she said it like everything was alright, she stayed still. She knew tenchnically she was on the Leaf Village territory, so he could be anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm

When Zakku Ran out of energy he jumped backwards and landed on water. He heard a hiss and turned to see a woman and a ferret. He walked towards them and smiled. "Hello what brings you to this neck of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Pein hissed slighlty more, but stopped when Reika started to pet him. "Just to gather some water for a few friends." She answered in a soft voice, she returned his smile with her gentle one. She seen his face somewhere, yet it she couldn't place it. She made her way by the water's side and knelt down.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

He knelt besside her looking at her. She reminded him of someone, but the only image that popped in his head was the girl standing beside the akatsuki leader 10 years ago, this couldnt be her could it? "So what is your name? I'm Zakku Tensai, the Tenth Hokage." It wasnt even believable in his own mind however, At the age of 20 he took over as the 2nd youngest Hokage in the many years since Naruto Uzumaki who took over at 18
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Reika's eyes widened slightly hearing his name, and his title. That's where she's seen his face before. After filling up the gored she stood up and faced towards the Forrest. She was debating whether or not to answer him, she stood there in silence for a couple of minutes. Then, very softly and quietly she answered. "You do not want to know who I am..."
Pein moved to her right shoulder and faced the Hokage, as if to be glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 pm

He sighed then looked at the design on her clothing, it may not be black, but the red clouds were unmistakeable. He jumped over her putting his sword onto his glove. "You are akatsuki?" He smiled and got into a fighting position. "I dont want to hurt such a pretty lady but you give me no choice with the position im in."
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm

She half smiled. "Position you're in?" She asked looking at him. Pein hissing more at him. "Zakku, I do not fight when its not necessary." She stood there, not pulling out her fans that remained hitched to her sides. "Sense you now know that I am Akatsuki, then I suppose you should know my name..." She paused slightly still holding onto the gored. "My name is Reika Nagato."
Pein then looked towards the woods. He didnt hiss he just looked within the woods as if something caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm

He smiled and saw the ferret looking at something. He relaxed and put his sword up, but his guard was still high. "Reika Nagato," He said mostly to himself. It would have been interesting if they fought, Rinnegan vs Vortex Eye, two of the 4 most powerful eyes to exist. He smiled and extendded his hand "It is a pleasure to meet a decendant of Pein Nagato"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

She went to grasp his hand, but Pein's sudden hissing stopped her. It wasnt a threatening hiss, more like a protective one. "You know of him?" she asked looking at him. As she asked this the ferret looked toward Zakku and blinked his beady red eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

"He was the Member of the original Akatsuki under the control of Madara Uchiha and Naruto had to fight His 6 Paths before being able to talk to pein, in which case he gave his own life for the lives of many who had died that day in the Leaf." He smiled and almost chuckled, "He was Leafs worst 2nd worst enemy and 2nd best Savior, the firsts being Madara and Naruto"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 pm

She nodded slightly. "Oh, this is Pein." She laughed slightly as she motioned to the white ferret that was eying Zakku with a curious look. The wind blew again, slightly stronger then the last one. It made her hair sway slightly as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm

He smiled and finally realizing she wasnt going to fight he took a moment to look at her. She had a wonderful body and the great eyes. He thought he wouldnt mind getting with her until he metally slapped himself No you're Hokage, she is Akatsuki He looked at the Ferret Curiously. It hadnt stopped staring except for a slight moment earlier.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Pein leaped from her shoulder towards him, his teeth showing as if to bite Zakku. In a quick moment Reika grabbed Pein and held him in her free hand, she then brought the ferret back to her shoulder. "Be nice Pein." she told him. Then she looked back at Zakku. "Forgive him, he isn't used to... other people."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 pm

He jumped when the ferret lunged but only slightly "Tell me Reika," He said quietly. he had a question but the words were gone and he spit something else out unwanted "How old are you and would like to go somewhere?" He smiled physically, but mentally he was smacking himself over and over and calling himself an Idiot and other more intresting words
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

She seemed a little uneasy after hearing the question, and she looked around. Moments past before she answered. "I'm eight teen." She answered, and suspiciously she asked, "It's not going to be some sort of trap is it?"
Pein curled up on her shoulder and kept looking at Zakku, from time to time he'd either blink or look away.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

"I'm not like other Shinobi," He said to her directly, "If i was going to fight you it would be 1 on 1 and wouldnt be a surprise." He smiled extending his hand once more cautious of the ferret.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:51 pm

She thought for a moment. "I have to go run this water to them.. they'll come looking if I'm gone to long...." She kept looking at him. "Meet me in the Forrest at dusk."
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

"I will," He smiled as she began to walk away. "Just know i go everywhere armed!" He vanished into thin air.

OOC: End of Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose   Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Zakku Of the Vortex Eye, Meet Reika the Blood Rose
Page 1 of 1