Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Welcome to the Shinobi World, Enter with Care
Naruto World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Naruto's Death the kyuubi is on the loose as villages rush for the control of it's power, What can you do to help?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

He smiled as he sat in the tree watching the sun set, Reika should be here soon if she was coming at all. He sighed and leaned back against the tree feeling his blade ot be sure he had it. He wondered why he came. How could the Hokage ask the leader of the Akatsuki on a Date? No this wasnt a date, just a meeting... I think He looked around hoping to see Reika.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoworldrpg.forumotion.com
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Reika was walking through the Forrest. She stopped in front of the tree the Zakku was in, she then jumped using her chakara and stood on a branch next to him. There was some things different about her, Pein wasnt on either of her shoulders. She knelt on the branch and looked at him. "Sorry to keep you waiting." she spoke gently.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

He looked to her and smiled, and relieved her ferret wasnt there. He stood and extended his hand. "Can you shake my hand now?" He chuckled a little then his warming smile returned. He could believe he was happy to meet an Akatsuki. Maybe some weren't as bad this generation...
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Reika smiled as well. "I'm sure you can." She laughed slightly as she gasped her hand. "I'm sure either side would be mad at this... meeting." she added sounding serious, but her smile didn't fade. And she was sure she was right, the Leaf Village would look down on the Hokage meeting an Akatsuki member, none the less the leader. As her side would do likewise.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well then i guess neither side will find out" He winked at her as he jumped down, hoping she would follow. He turned to see if she would jump down behind him.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Reika did jump down as well, though she held her skirt down as she done so. After she landed she stretched slightly. "So... you really would keep it a secret? I mean, wont someone notice you're gone?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"I tend to go away from time to time without anyone noticing or knowing where i went." He smiled. "No one can track me, I'm untrackable." He began to walk and kind of let out a relieved sigh. "I honestly thought you wouldnt show up, Being as you a member of the Akatsuki and I'm the Hokage." He almost laughed. "Though I'm only hokage because of my ability to seem to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

"Ah." She walked beside him. "I see why you thought that, but its a nice break from the Akatsuki." She held her hands behind her back as they went. "You seem to have made the Leader status quite easily. Mine was much harder..." she trailed off as she looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:52 pm

"Easy? No..." He seemed to grow dim and then returned to his normal happy exression "Early? Yes...I went through some....training.....but i was t become hokage when the 9th died, however he died way too early and i was given the title. I'm still the strongest in the village. Especially with this Kekeigenkai, unheard of but not weak."
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:56 pm

"I see.." She fell into silence as they walked. The memories of her endless training days and battling the last Akatsuki leader danced in her mind. She was unaware, but as she remembered this her face became somewhat emotionless. She had fought so hard to gain what she has, and even now she fights to keep it. She is the first leader of her clan that is female, so not a lot of the men really takes her seriously, that is, until she shows them her anger.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:58 pm

His grim expression lightened up "Well one perk about this power is i was able to meet you here." He looked at her as she looked lost in memories. "Would you like to see what the vortex eye does?"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm

She snapped out of it and looked to him. She smiled gently, "Sure." She answered after a moment of thought. To be honest, she never really heard of it until now. It perked up her curiosity, much like boxes to kittens.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

He smiled and ran 50 feet forward and then turned to her. "READY?" without wait for an answer he vanished. He tapped her on the shoulder "Boo..."
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

She jumped slightly when he tapped her shoulder. Though she smiled and looked over her shoulder at him. "Interesting." She said softly. "I haven't seen anything like that until now." her smile remained.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

"Now you know what everyone else sees," He smiled back at her. "Let me show you what i see..." He grabbed her hand as a humming bird flew by and activated his jutsu. The humming birds wings were visible and not blurry and it quit moving. There was no breeze and no noise except our own breathing. The world seemed to go black and white.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm

"Wow..." She muttered in awe as she looked about them. It was nothing like she ever experienced before, it took her breath away and made her at a loss of words. She smiled, not like her usual gentle smile. It was a smile of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 pm

He released his jutsu and everything returned to movement. "The longest it lasts is 30 seconds in Vortex Time. The other technique my kekeigenkai can do is completely slow down time around me for 5 second intervals making it look like I'm moving at incredible speeds." He smiled as he noticed he hadnt let go of her hand and she didn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 pm

She looked up at him. "Do you wish that the time limit could last longer?" She asked curiously, blushing slightly when she realized he was still holding her hand. She laughed mentally when she though of how Pein would react. Sometimes he acted more like an older brother to her then a pet. It was quite strange at times.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm

"I wish the timelimit was alot longer, It started out i couldnt do the slowing down at all and the time stop only lasted 3 seconds," he smiled as he blushed and finally let go of her hand. "15 years of training later i can do alot more."
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

"That's a long time to practice on one thing, then again I did spend most of my life training on many things..." She looked around where they were. It was quite peaceful, the only main noise was the chirping of birds. She wished it was like this with the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 pm

"Oh this was just extra practice when i had the time," He smiled and held his hands out. "This is the secret technique i trained my whole life on." A rasangan appeared in his left hand and a chidori appeared in his right. They both went at a steady rate and he smashed a tree with both causing a blast of power down into the forest. It completely took out the tree he hit and about half a mile of trees behind it.
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm

You could tell by the expression she had that she was impressed. "Lucky you I suppose, I haven't had much free time until now." She stretched again as the looked to the sky. It was dark now, the stars where shinning bright. She smiled up at them, she loved the myth about them that her family had passed down sense the time when Pein was alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm

"I had very little" he said and winked, "Course i only got free time when i snuck away from the 9th" He looked up and smiled. "You know they say the Rinnegan and vortex eye are related and that the vortex eye is the controller of space and time while the Rinnegan controls everything else"
Back to top Go down
Reika Nagato

Reika Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm

"Interesting.." She said. "To be honest, I haven't mastered the Rinnegan.. no one was able to try to teach me." She admitted as she looked back at him. She was starting to become curious about some things. "So... why did you come here...? I mean... we're on different sides.. and well... by now I would have suspected to have been reported or what not.." She failed to phrase it right. She was slightly confused, she heard that the Leaf Village was ruthless when it comes to outlaws. As she, technically, were. Yet, she didn't feel threatened by him, even when he was about to attack her at the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai
Admin
Zakku Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

"Well contrary to popular belief, not all of the leaf village is like the 9th and his ANBU Death squads." He smiled to her. "I'm more like th 6th Naruto Uzumaki, i belive not everyone is blood thirsty and out to kill. I belive you are like Nagato and just want to make the world a better place" He turned to he and chuckled, "You are like Nagato right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage   Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironic Meeting: Akatsuki Leader and the Hokage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next